The Nova Scotia Senior and 21U Women's groups will begin indoor tryouts in April.
- Cost is $75 per player for all 3 sessions or $30 per session.
- Registration for Tryouts closes April 20.
- This is an open workout for all female players from 2005 and older.
- This is open to all females in the Atlantic region. Athletes are currently no permitted to travel to Nova Scotia due to COVID restrictions, so alternate arrangements will be made.
- If a player is unable to attend these workouts, please contact Mike Konigshofer (519) 615-1728 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are away at school or on work assignment in another province please contact Mike to arrange secondary evaluation processes.
1) Friday 4/23/2021 - FH3 East Hants Dome 7:30-9:30pm
2) Sunday 4/25/2021 - FH3 East Hants Dome 7:30-9:30pm
3) Sunday 5/2/2021 - FH3 East Hants Dome 3:00 -5:00 pm
Please remember to adhere to all public health guidelines. For up to date protocols, please visit the Sport Nova Scotia COVID information page
Some guidelines to remember:
- Masks are to be worn into the facility and up until the activity starts.
- Have personal gear and bags separated as much as possible when getting ready
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and apply regularly
- If you are feeling any COVID symptoms, STAY HOME. Contact the head coach and arrange to attend another ID session at a later date.
- Participants can not show up early. Facilities will only let athletes in at the time of the booking.
- No spectators will be permitted at any of the tryouts