THIS IS A PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY
We have not received the "go-ahead" from the Department of Health for competition at this time. Registering at this time will help speed up the process of starting the league when and if competition becomes permissible.
Teams who register should be ready to commit for the season and ready to play on any given weeknight or weekend, there will be far less flexibility with scheduling and a very limited number of weekends to play on.
Bluenose Registration Deadline: July 5th, 2020 - 5:00 PM
Bluenose Registration Fee Deadline: TBD based on start of league
Cost: $75 (per team)
- Team name (including division – example: Dartmouth Arrows 11U AAA)
- Home night
- Home field
- Head Coach Contact information
- Blackout dates (one weekend only)
New for the 2020 season:
COVID-19 has thrown many curve balls at our sport over the last number of months. In an effort to play some form of structured league this summer things will be a little different. With a limited time for games to be played because of the delayed start, this following will be put in place for this season:
- A schedule will be created and posted for the entire season, there will be no break/realignment once the schedule is created.
- Teams will be permitted to submit only one (1) black-out weekend where games will not be scheduled.
- We will do our best to use neutral game sites instead of having teams travel for overnight stays. This may not be possible in all cases but we will try.
- Participating in provincial league, schedule that runs from mid July to August 30th
- Administrative support (schedules, communications, etc.)
In an effort to help promote arm safety teams will be required to submit rosters for Bluenose League Teams. Pitch count information will be required to be entered when entering scores for each game.
Rosters can be entered through your associations registrar.