Cost: $150 (per team)
Bluenose Registration Deadline: May 13th, 2018
Bluenose Registration Fee Deadline: June 24th, 2018
- Team name (including division – example: Dartmouth Arrows 11U AAA)
- Home night
- Home field
- Contact information
- Blackout dates (up to 3)
- Travel dates (min 3)*
*New for the 2018 season:
- In an effort to eliminate team scheduling issues around travel we are asking all teams registering in the Bluenose league for the 2018 season to provide three (3) weekends the team will be available to travel on.
- A $500.00 attendance bond will be collected from all participating teams and submitted with the teams registration fee.
- All tournaments within the province must be submitted to Baseball Nova Scotia for sanctioning prior to the dates noted in the calendar of events. Failure to do so will mean the tournament will not be sanctioned and BNSUD umpires or BNS insurance will not be available to the tournament.
- Please take a full read of the Bluenose League portion of the Handbook for full details of changes for the 2018 season. This can be found by clicking here
- Participating in provincial league, schedule that runs from late May to August 30th
- Prizing for the top finishing team in each division
- Administrative support (schedules, communications, etc.)
In an effort to help promote arm saftey teams will be required to submit rosters for Bluenose League Teams. Pitch count information will be required to be entered when entering scores for each game.
Rosters can be entered through your associations registrar.