2020/2021 BNS Provincial Team Coach Applications
2020/2021 High Performance Coach Application
Baseball Nova Scotia is seeking applicants for the following 2020/2021 High Performance programs:
- Nova Scotia Youth Selects (17U) - Assistant Coach only
- Nova Scotia Selects (15U) – Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
- Nova Scotia Selects (13U) – Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
- Nova Scotia Girls (16U) - Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
- Nova Scotia Women (21U) – Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
- Nova Scotia Senior Women (Open) - Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
January 14th – Head/Assistant Coach application request posted on BNS website
February 2nd – Application Deadline
February 3rd- 5th - Candidates contacted for interview
TBD - Interviews
*Assistant coach selection may vary, depending on level of interest.
- Head coach must be Provincial Trained at time of applying
- Assistant coaches must be Provincial Trained by May 1st
- Baseball Resume
- Strategic Plan (Head Coach only)
- Proposed Calendar of Events
- Typical Practice Plan (3 hour session)
- Coaching Philosophy (Approach, role delegation, etc.)
*Please note Criminal Record Check will be requested from successful applicants
- High Performance Committee to review applications, and create a short list for interview stage. To be approved by President.
- Interview Committee will conduct interviews and make recommendation to High Performance Committee
- High Performance Committee to review recommendations of Interview committee, and make final recommendation to BNS Executive
- President will inform successful applicant
- Selection Committee will present list of interested and qualified assistant coach applicants. Head Coach will select assistant coaches from the list.
- Successful Head Coach will be on a two-year term (pending season end evaluation of the program after year 1). Head Coach is eligible to reapply upon completion of term.
Please forward required material to email@example.com